Wednesday, September 22, 2004

1984.....
Just a kid, I had dropped out of college and was living on the third floor of my girlfriends Mothers house in Trenton NJ.
Smoking, drinking and watching late night reruns of M.A.S.H. on T.V.
I was pretty much a lost soul, wasting away and floating aimlessly through life.
Then, the most spectacular miracle occurred! One that I still cannot believe. My girlfriend decided to be my Wife! I was useless, a major pothead drop out who was totally out of it.
Bonnie saw something in me that No one else saw, not even me.
From that day on I have strived to prove her right.
Most people thought that these two young kids had no idea what they were getting into;
They all thought that it would not last.
Many who thought that are divorced now.
I now own my own company,
go to church regularly,
have two kids and am involved in their lives,
And I have been married today for Twenty years!
This Woman who saw something in a kid who was wasting away is the most precious thing in my life. She is my life.
She saved my life.
She is my miracle.