Thursday, June 12, 2003

When my twins fight with each other I tell them to stop.
Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.
For awhile anyway.
When it gets to be too much,
I send one upstairs and keep the other downstairs.
They hate this because quite frankly,
They love to fight!
One will try to sneak upstairs or the other will try to convince me,
that they should be allowed to go freeAfter awhile,
Maybe a day..........a week...........
They start fighting again!
My children do not hate each other,
Their fighting is a hobby.
I believe though that the situation is the same as the one in the middle east.
Just like my Kids they seem to like to fight.
They stop for a day.....a week..........
Then they start killing each other again,
Tit for tat,
an eye for an eye ect...
We need to seperate them,
Draw a line,
Make one of them stay upstairs,
Do not talk about it with them for they will never agree,
Hamas's stated goal is ,
No Jew on Arab soil,
If they won't leave then they will kill them,
Every single Man...Woman....and child.
How could you possibly negotiate from that position?
You cannot.
The world needs to be the parents here,
and seperate them, build a wall in the middle,
and keep them seperated,
For in a day.....a week.......a month.......a year.......
They will fight again.