Tuesday, March 25, 2003


Death is sweet,
but for only those who can't see the blessings of life.

Through the pain and agony of living we see the beauty of the world,

Happiness eludes the eye,
spying out of the corner of my eye, the smile I used to have,
in my dreams I smoke cigarrettes and take drugs and then the happiness of life stares me in the eye.
shut the door to perception and you shut out all thats good as well as bad,
shut down,
tune out,
peace,
death.
nothing.
I don't want that!
I don't want to shut out the world.
I want to stare at life and have it stare back at me,
but everytime I turn and look I only catch a glimpse before it spins out of my line of vision.
So much to live for,
so much to want for,
so much to love the death of pain,
the death of caring.
Wishing,
waiting,
what options will come,
when will I stare life in the eye.